background

Thursday, August 31, 2017

I am Praying for you!

Hello, crafty friends!!

I created this card using one of the lovely stamps by Unity stamps!!  It was a gift by my friend and I just couldn't wait to color it!!!

I used Spectrum Noir markers for the dress and the rest I colored with Copic markers!


Image and Sentiment:
Cecilia Girl
By Unity Stamps

Copic Markers
Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E29, E27, E25, E23
Bracelet:
YR23
Grass:
G17, G14, G12

Spectrum Noir Markers:
Dress:
TB6, TB5, TB3

Card Base and Layer:

Neenah 80lb Smooth White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock variety from Michaels

If you want to see more of my coloring please visit and subscribe to my other channels:

My YouTube Channel



Image may contain: one or more people and text


No automatic alt text available.

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...