background

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Scrapper's Delights - New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Its time for another New Release by Scrapper's Delights!

My project was using this lovely fairy on top of the sunflowers and surrounded by ladybugs!! Isn't she pretty? You can find more of these lovely fairies and images at Scrapper's Delights store!


This image can also be found in the coloring book sold also at the 
Scrapper's Delights store!

Fairies And Pixies V2 Colouring Book Digital Download

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Eyes:
W3
Hair:
YR18, YR14, E07
Clothes:
Top:
G17, G14, G12
Skirt:
E07, YR07, YR04, YR02
Flowers:
YR27, Y15, Y13
E07, YR24
G17, G14, G12
Lady Bugs:
R29, R27, T6, T4, E17, E51

I hope you like this lovely image and I hope you visit the current challenge at the Scrapper's Delights challenge blog!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...